GOLD DREDGE PUMPS : DREDGE PUMPS
Gold dredge pumps : Electronic gold prospecting : Greek gold cross
Gold Dredge Pumps
- A gold dredge is a placer mining machine that extracts gold from sand, gravel and dirt using water and mechanical methods.
- A light shoe, in particular
- (pump) operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal; "pump the gas pedal"
- (pump) a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- (pump) heart: the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- A woman's plain, lightweight shoe that has a low-cut upper, no fastening, and typically a medium heel
Old water pump
An old water pump once welcomed travelers and the local patrons as they stimulated the economy back in the old days of 49. Taken in Sutter Creek.
Setting thawing pipes for the dredge in the background. Thaw pipes pumped water into the ground to thaw permafrost. They were set on a 16' grid.
luxury gold watches
gold plated wrist watch
18k solid gold watch
gold pocket watch chains
10k gold figaro bracelet
automatic gold watch
gold heart necklace with diamonds
Post a comment